For the first time the Consumer Identity Summit 2016 will take place from 22nd to 23rd November 2016 at the Palais Brongniart in Paris France. The event is one of the first collaborative events between CXP Group, the independent European research and advisory firm and the independent Analyst Company KuppingerCole Ltd. Bringing together Marketing, Business and Security colleagues to realise the digital transformation was the main motivation of the two companies to realize the event.
The linking of secure Identity & Access Management with Customer Relationship Management continues to be a core element for any digital business, not least because the CRM system represents the biggest identity store in the company. With Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM), data from various sources – such as CRM, ERP, Identity Management, and your Website – converges. To manage ownership of customer information in a digitally transformed economy with numerous business partners demanding access is one of the most significant evolutions today and it will continue to rapidly evolve.
The Consumer Identity Summit 2016 offers its participants a kick-start into the world of CIAM and shows them how to learn from customers while respecting their privacy needs and securing their personal information against cyber risks.
The following key topics are the main focus of the two event days:
- New Thinking: From Digital Transformation to the era of Perpetual Disruption
- The five cornerstones of secure digital transformation
- From Cyber to Physical: Security principles in the world of the Internet of Everyone and Everything
- Risk Mitigation in a Digital Business World
- The Future of Identity & Access: New ways of authentication
- Business Centric IAM: How to focus your Identity Infrastructure on the Customer
- Big Data versus Minimal Disclosure: Even in a world with fewer secrets privacy is still possible
- Smart Manufacturing and Services: The important role of the CISO and how it’s changing
- GRC as a Service: How to better conform with new security compliance regulations
- Cloud Computing: Why Certifications for Cloud Provider Selection are necessary
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber der Meldung:
Kuppinger Cole Ltd.
Sonnenberger Str. 16
Telefon: +49 (211) 237077-0
Telefax: +49 (211) 237077-11